Xoxoday is looking for a candidate who has a strong background in the design and implementation of scalable architecture and a good
understanding of Algorithms, Data structures, and design patterns. Candidates must be ready to learn new tools, languages, and technologies
Microservices, MySQL/Postgres, Kafka/Message Queues, Elasticsearch, Data pipelines, AWS Cloud, Clickhouse/Redshift
What you need to succeed in this role
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Good understanding of various database types: RDBMS, NoSQL, GraphDB, etc
- Ability to build highly stable reliable APIs and backend services.
- Should be familiar with distributed, high-availability database systems
- Experience with queuing systems like Kafka
- Hands-on in cloud infrastructure AWS/GCP/Azure
- Highly plus if know one or more of the following: Confluent SQL, Kafka connect, Kafka streams
- Hands-on experience with data warehouse/OLAP systems such as Redshift, click house (added plus)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits of joining us
- Ability to join a small and growing team, and work with some of the coolest people you've ever met
- Opportunity to make an impact, and leave your mark on this organization.
- Competitive compensation, with the ability to shape your career trajectory
- Go Extra Mile with Learning and Development
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.