What is the role?
This role is for a passionate and meticulous Test Engineer, with a strong focus on ensuring better customer experience through hands-on implementation of QA best practices
- Designing test strategies, covering functional and non-functional requirements, planning, execution, reporting and automating
- 100% automation accountability
- Multitask on release deliverables, customer issues, stake-holder management
- Ensuring traceability matrix processes between requirements, test design, test cases artifacts to achieve 100% customer requirements coverage
- Plan and achieve code coverage targets via test design and test automation
- Prompt and meticulous in reporting status of ongoing tasks/deliverables
- Challenging status-quo, responding to opportunities/organization needs, showing proactive accountability with a strong focus on fundamentals of Test engineering
What are we looking for?
- Deep understanding of SaaS/Web-based applications/ Micro Services architecture
- Strong in fundamentals of Functional and Non-functional testing concepts (Reliability, Stress, Load, Limits, Performance, Scalability, Usability, Security, Configuration/Compatibility, ad-hoc, etc.)
- Automation :
- Selenium (Java) OR
- API testing (Jmeter, RestAssured)
- SDLC, STLC (Agile), JIRA, Defect Life Cycle
- At least 7+ years of experience in tech product companies.
- BE/BTech/MTech graduate
Pre Screening Questions?
- Are you willing to work as a 100% hands-on Individual Contributor?
- Do you have hands-on experience in test design strategies, covering both Functional and Non-functional testing?
- How many years of hands-on automation experience do you have?
- Please specify scripting languages and tools?
- Are you flexible to work from the office (Bangalore) as and when needed, in a hybrid model?
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.