Xoxoday is looking for a candidate who has a strong background in managing software project management and delivery. Working knowledge of agile practices, scrum principles, and sprint processes to deliver high quality products will be important.
What are we looking for
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies, Scrum, Kanban, Sprint management etc.
- Good analytical skills to understand the progress of the projects.
- MBA or Engineering degree from a good college or university.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Multiple stakeholder management skills like product, QA, development, sales and clients.
- Knowledge of tools like Jira, Confluence, Excel, Tableau, Selenium etc would be a big plus.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in agile software development, project management and software delivery.
- Managing project roadmap, product delivery timelines, scope and bugs.
- Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning and retrospective meeting.
- Ensuring the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Ensure each person is working on the right tasks to ensure timely and high-quality delivery.
- Ensuring proper sprint analysis, backlog grooming, story points, client requests, bug management.
- Cross functional stakeholder management between sales, customer service, clients, product, design, development & QA.
- Demonstrate functional acumen on how the solution will address the customers’ requirements.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.