What is the role?
As a DevOps Engineer, you are responsible for setting up and maintaining the GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, and Cloud security.
- Set up, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi-hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Work on Docker images and maintain Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Work on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve a successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Have the necessary technical and professional expertise.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 5-12 years of experience in the IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing DevOps CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. Well versed with DevOps Frameworks, and Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using Shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, or chef.
- Experience and good understanding of any Cloud like AWS, Azure, or Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience with Jira is a plus.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.